How can the credentials of your wireless network be found?
For using Roku device at home, it needs to be connected to a wireless network. For connecting to a wireless network, you have to enter the name and password of your network. Your Roku setup then scans all the networks that are available and gives you a list of the available networks and this list is in the order of the signal strength. The connection with a network of the Roku device is necessary since it will take content online and present to you on your big screen of the TV. Also for doing the activation and setup of your device it needs to be connected to the network.
Sometimes the wireless network is also known by the name of SSID. This is the name which is either set by your manufacturer of the router or your ISP or the name that you have chosen while networking setup.
How to find the name
If you want to find the name of your wireless network at your Roku platform, then try these steps or you can also take Roku Activation link support:
- First of all check the connection to which you have connected your mobile phone, PC or other devices. You have to connect your Roku to that device only.
- Now check the list of the available networks, try to find the name of our network. If you are unable to find the name of your network, then choose your network screen. After that, choose again an option for getting the list of the available networks. This will show you the full list of those networks that are available nearby which will include your own network.
- The help of router manufacturer or network connection provider can also be taken if you are unable to remember the correct name of your network. Sometimes the default name is at the bottom of the router and you find it there.
Getting the password
Follow these steps for getting the password of your network:
- First of all, use the same password that you usually enter while connecting your PC or mobile phone.
- The support of your network service provider or router manufacturer can also be taken in case you are unable to remember the password of your network. Sometimes the default password is also written at the bottom of the router.
- After connecting to your network, you can easily do you Roku activation and get your desired content.
- In the case of any query, you can contact Roku link activation code support.
Tips for entering the password
We have come with some tips that you should remember while entering the password so that you always enter the correct password:
- Passwords are always case sensitive.
- There is an option of show password. You can always choose this option if you want to enter the correct password. As by choosing this option you can see what you are entering and will save yourself from entering the wrong password.