When you get your Roku device for the first time, you try to add as many channels as you can thinking that you should have the maximum for you and your family. This is true, but there comes a time when you think there are many channels that you don’t need anymore or the content of some channels is not feasible for you. In that, you must look out for the way to delete these channels. Here are the methods by which you can delete the unnecessary channels.
There are three main ways by which you can easily delete the unnecessary Roku channels from your Roku account. These methods are:
- Removing the Roku channels by using your TV.
- Removing the Roku channels form Roku channel Store
- Removing the channels from the Roku mobile app
Before deleting any channel you need to be sure that you don’t have already paid a subscription for any channel and there should not be any kind of validity period for them.
Removal of channels from your TV
- For going on to the main page, press the home button from your TV’s remote.
- Now browse through the channels and select those channels which you want to delete.
- After this press, the start button on the remote for getting the options menu.
- Now after this you will have to choose the option of remove channel and then confirm the removal of the channel.
Removing channels on the Roku channel Store
- Press the home button on the remote of your TV for going on the main screen.
- For opening the Roku channel store, choose the option of streaming channels.
- Now highlight the channel that you want to remove and after that press the Ok button on the remote of your TV.
- Select the option of remove channels from the list of the options that are available and then confirm it.
- In the same way, you can remove the other channels also.
Removal of Channels from Roku device via Roku mobile App
- Open the Roku mobile app on your smartphone.
- Choose the channel option in the navigation bar.
- Now choose the option of My channel s from the channels tab to see all those channels that you have added to your Roku account.
- After this long press, the channel for viewing the options and now is the time to choose the option of remove channel.
So these are the steps that are easy enough for removing any channel from your device. But for adding or deleting any channel, you must have to activate Roku. If you find any issues in Roku activation link code, then can visit our website or contact us at +1-844-717-2888.