How can I Stream Web Videos to Roku
From your respective smart devices install “Video & TV Cast” to stream web video to Roku. If you want to extend the capabilities to more than a regular streaming device use your smartphones for better streaming. You can take all the information regarding Streaming or if you want to get direct assistance then contact our Roku Setup Technical Help.
- First of all, make your Roku player activated so that streaming process got initiated.
- Connect your streaming device to your TV and the router.
- For TV connection it is suggested to use a High speed HDMI cable and for router connection use Ethernet cable.
- Turn On all the devices TV, Roku and the router.
- Accomplished the initial setup process for the Roku activation and wait till the software update get completed.
- After that you see an alphanumeric code on your screen which is called the activation code or you can get it from Roku.com/link code activation.
- You can note it down or remember it for future to link the device.
- The account can be created by going through Sign UP Page for Roku.
- Move forward to the next step if the device activation is successful.
How to Download the Application?
- Firstly, you need to download the “Video and TV Cast for Roku” app from their respective App Stores.
- Now, open the App Store of your mobile and search Video and TV Cast for Roku.
- Click the Download icon.
- After downloading, start installing the app onto your device.
- Open the App and access the browser’s address bar.
How to Stream Videos?
- Enter the URL of the video whichever you want to play in the address bar of the App.
- Another option is simply Google the name of your favorite video.
- The link is displayed in the search list then plays it locally on your device.
- When you are able to play video on your smartphone then you need to cast it to your Roku device.
- Select Tap Here to cast icon from the App.
- Now you are able to see the video on your Roku TV. If your Roku TV unable to display the video which you have casted then click on TRY AGAIN option shows on your App or you can visit our website Roku link activation or our toll free Number (+1844-717-2888).