How to delete Roku Channels in simpler way @ +1-844-717-2888
Every user might added all channels that are availed on the Roku channel store. But there may be times when user need to remove channels that they no longer need to view. This may be due to content which is not suitable for their screening. In that case user need to know how to remove channels.
- The user cam remove these channels from their Roku account activated using the Roku com link using this method.
- Before channel cancellation the user need to ensure that they have made no paid membership.
- User can also check if there is any validity period left.
CHANNEL REMOVAL THROUGH TELEVISION:
- The user can press the home button on the roku remote controllernto navigate the main page.
- User need Roku account activated by Roku com link for adding and managing channels through Roku device.
- User can manage the channel by browsing through it and select the channel which they need to delete.
- Press the start button on the remote for selecting the options menu.
- From option menu user can select the "Remove channel option" and confirm it by clicking OK button.
DELETING THE ACCOUNT FROM THE ROKU CHANNEL STORE:
- User can navigate to the main page by pressing home key.
- Open the channel store by selecting streaming channel options.
- User can now be able to view the list of channels which are added to their Roku account activated by Roku com link.
- User can select that channel which need to be deleted and press OK button to confirm the channel deletion.
- Through this way user can delete TV channel for the Roku account.
For further help for adding and deleting the Roku Channels in the Roku account or on procedure of Roku com link the user can call us now on our toll free number +1-844-717-2888.Get instant technical assistance.